1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Team: IcedPie'
    Members: ieatpieandlikepie, icemusher
    WE GONNA LOSE!

2. You can't make teams anymore :huh?: unless something has changed...

3. I didm't even wriet that...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 4, 2013 ---
    my little brother did... probably... he checks my KAG forums stuff and sometimes writes stuff

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

In that case take care that he doesn't break any of the forums rules, because your account will still be held liable.

5. Kaizo, after some though discussion with my partner we've decided that if nobody is playing, we're ready to accept the 1st place with the prize ::):. You said a week? Are people even caring about this?

6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Woah there. If nobody is playing the final, I'm also prepared to accept any prizes that are available. It's only just, when you get down to it..

butterscotch and Lieber like this.
  7. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

Not so fast, sonny boy!

butterscotch and Lieber like this.
  8. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Nooooo, I've contacted those that need to complete the matches - there have been some actual circumstances that I am willing to extend for them and it's only fair that everyone gets this extension. I understand your frustration with the lack of movement, but I am mostly to blame, with lack of organisation, motivation and disappearing of the radar here and there. Rest assured I'm not going anywhere any time soon! We'll get things into gear, I hope you understand :)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  9. Take your time, it's just Pony literally has arranged all the matches in time previously and now we're just waiting and being bored as hell.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2013, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2013 ---
    Kaizokuroof.. A month has almost passed. What are we exactly waiting for? Take randoms from the other teams if they don't want to play.

kaizokuroof likes this.
  10. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

DISQUALIFIED for being bade

Better luck next time Pony.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 13, 2013 ---
    Update - Lagscalibrilly have moved on, as have Beauty and the Beast. We're FINALLY there! Semi-finals here we come!

Current matches:

[​IMG]

So the matches we have been waiting for; Pony vs Lagscalibrilly and Team Fish vs Beauty and the Beast Be sure to arrange a time with me, so I can film the matches! The finals are to be broken up into 3 sets of matches - The winners of these matches, will play for first and second place and the losers of the semi's will vs each other for 3rd place.

Best of luck to all those who're still in the race :)

11. Oh how long I've waited for the semi's. :_)

12. We didn't even play, but whatever x) I hope Laggsbrilly wins

Beepo likes this.
  13. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

;____; no fair my top 2 picks had to face each other </////3

Guitarman likes this.
  14. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Lagscalibrilly with a clean 5:1 win over Pony, Yellow has recording

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Noice. That's p decisive.

16. XyellowX

XyellowX Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I would've uploaded it sooner, but had some ... quality issues ;-;
    (as in me spending 2 hours trying to work out why it was so bad)

Anyway, HERE IT IS:

17. kaizokuroof

I don't think is ever gonna get finished, shall we call it and split the prize between the last finalists? Y :yes: or N :no:?

rocker2, Beepo and Sir_Walter like this.
  18. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

But I want to see my num1 pick win ;___;

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

Y, although 'tis sad to see it come to such. ::(: