1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How do i know if i bought Premium

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TeeNyan, Oct 28, 2011.

1. TeeNyan

TeeNyan Shipwright

See, I bought Premium and I'm not sure if there's Exclusive Beta or Something for Purchasers but i noticed it said Pre-Order so when it does come out Will i get it and Where will i get it cause when i go to "BUY" It just Tell's me to buy it again but i've payed for it Already so idk if it's still there because it's just not Scripted to go away after bought or not PLEASE HELP!:huh?:

2. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Easiest way: Go in game in a random server. Bring up the scoreboard and check your name. It should be gold with a gold x next to it too.

On a side note, my premium flag is no longer working, but I still have map editor :/

3. TeeNyan

TeeNyan Shipwright

I Looked, And there's nothing there What do i do i know my mom Payed for it Is there a link or Something that she should have clicked because i wasn't in the room when she bought it

4. Kagesha

Kagesha KAG Guard Tester

5. dekkerdave

dekkerdave Shopkeep Stealer

One basic question: have you activated the premium code in the kag2d.com account management?

6. TeeNyan

TeeNyan Shipwright

No i have not Comfimed the Code you see like i said my Mom did all the Work so i dident see anything but if there is a Code where would i find it Email?? Oh and thank you all for you Help :D ;)

7. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

You should get an email which includes a so called "Gift code". Just login at kag2d.com and use it to convert your current free account to a Premium account.

8. dekkerdave

dekkerdave Shopkeep Stealer

Or if you had bought KAG from Desura, simply right click on the game in the Games panel and then click on the View CD Key (I don't remember how exactly the phrase is)

9. TeeNyan

TeeNyan Shipwright

OK Well I've went to the Email where the code was Supposed to be Sent Nothing there i looked in Junk Yes all that but still i couldn't find it so is there a way i can Re-Send the Code?

10. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

Read Kagesha's post above.

11. TeeNyan

TeeNyan Shipwright

Thank you all for you Help i now have Premium :D

Kagesha likes this.
  12. woltimur

woltimur Base Burner

Guys i have a problem too.I buy kag long ago but i haven't got a code or email ::(: I love this game please help me
    (not:Im from turkey my english is bad :/ )

13. First of all: check if it was put in the spam box. Second, you can log into kag2d.com and then click "PANEL" up the top. You should be able to find your key from there.
    Third, if you're using Steam or Desura, you can check the key via that.

Also, please note that you've necroed a thread that's well over two and a half years old - in future if you have a question, you can use this thread.

14. woltimur

woltimur Base Burner

I look at to my e-mail and spam box.but there isn't any email.I don't use steam or desura
    I buy game from paypal.

15. miniu

miniu Haxor

Contact game support. http://kag2d.com/en/contact

16. woltimur

woltimur Base Burner

yes I know.I write a massage.Im waiting now.Thanks for your help ::):