1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

[ Grief ] Fluffykats - johncarterminime2

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by Asu, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

2. johncarterminime2

johncarterminime2 Shopkeep Stealer

dude, your a complete dumb ass. not only was that building mine. the zombie spawners were broken, everyone said to do it before you arrived, and griefing does not get reported in the help section. it goes the server thread or to a server admin. and as you said in the game "i will be banned from kag" it will only get me banned from the server, uf u was even doing it. also. so yeah...this thread will propobly be deleted soon. :)

3. Asu

That griefing.

There is so many griefers masterbanned for griefing.

There is not reasons for that.
    And yeah, it will be locked after your masterban:rollseyes:

4. johncarterminime2

so let me get this straight. if i place a block then delete it its not griefing. but if i place a lot of blocks then delete them its griefing? also you were the only one complaining about collapsing it as the evedince shows. also we were already destroying it when you arrived (mining it). if the video shows the big C in the middle of the castle in the biggest room. thats my initial for my last name (carter) for more evidence of it being my castle. so yeah..... this is a retarted thread

5. Asu

When you build a big tower then you collapse it that griefing..

And if you grief your own tower, that anyway always griefing. That not because you are "A king" like you say in the chat that you can do what you want.

So enjoy your masterban.

6. johncarterminime2

tommorow when i get online ill be sure to meet you in game since im gonna be masterbanned for deleting my stuff :3

7. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Lol guys calm down

8. Asu

So anyway I have to go, admins, make what you have to make.
    Seeya john :B):
    </br>--- merged: Jan 7, 2013 12:00 PM ---</br>
    I'm uploading a another evidence ( Video )
    And you will see there was NOT "C" inside and anyway you can add that "C" if that not your tower too...
    </br>--- merged: Jan 7, 2013 12:01 PM ---</br>
    Video will be on that link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBG_MqdjVMw

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Fyi johncarter, Griefers can also receive global bans.

dandyking7179 likes this.
  10. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Just resolve this issue before the fighting starts.

It already has. Okay, so resolve it soon.

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Topic closed. I'll be issuing forum warnings soon. Need to find some time to read it thoroughly and check the video. Laters.

EDIT: Decision made - taking into account all the evidences, no masterbans issued. Please keep in mind, though, that destroying self-built buildings is still considered as griefing and isn't really welcomed in our community.

Some forum warnings issued (without any warn points - it means they are harmless).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.