1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(Gamemode) Cat and Mouse

Discussion in 'Requests' started by amgtree, Mar 23, 2014.

1. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I decided to play classic the other day I and I notice a gamemode call "Cat and Mouse." It consisted of Cats, knights, having to kill off all of the Mice, builders. The mice could also kill of the cats with clever strategy or they could win by surviving the time limit It was so fun, but I had a lot of trouble with the movement so I thought it would be cool to have this gamemode for release kag. There would have to be some special maps and balance changes, but over all this gamemode should be fun.

If my explanation is horrible you can head on to classic and play it, I recommend it.

2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

a post was here once :^)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2017
  3. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Sorry I only search the requests section. Also what your suggestion is completely something else. If you want you can make/request that, but I would like cats and mice. I also shouldn't have to say the balancing that has to be done, because you would only know that from testing it. I just gave a brief description of the gamemode