1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum [Forums] Can't upload anything?

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by king-george, Mar 14, 2015.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

For a week ago, I could normally upload stuff to my replies and threads, but I can't do it stopped working for like 2 days ago!

When I try to upload something, this pops up:

Code:
    The following error occurred

There was a problem uploading your file.

[File name appears here]

Would appreciate any help!

Fuzzle likes this.
  2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

It's working fine for me, so I don't think it's an issue with the site. Try using a different browser to see if you get the same error.

Attached Files:

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Oh, that's why I haven't seen this topic. It's in help section for KAG. I'm moving it to the forum section. Please tell me exactly where are you trying to upload thing. Copy link to the thread/whatever it is and post it here. Also try again and tell me if it fails. Maybe I'll find something in the error logs. Btw, have you tried logging out of forums > clearing your browser's cache > logging in back again and then uploading?

4. king-george

It appears it doesn't work everywhere. Wherever I try to upload a file, it doesn't work.

5. Furai

twigs.png Upload test.

It seems it just works for me. What browser are you on? What operating system? Do you use any add-ons in the browser that could be blocking things? Have you tried doing what I told you to do?

6. king-george

I use Ubuntu Studio, and I use Firefox as browser. I use Adblock Plus.

7. Furai

Again I will ask you the same - have you cleared the browsing cache? Did you try uploading using another browser or network?

8. king-george

I have tried clearing the cache, and I don't have any other browser.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97