1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Doors With Keys/Chest with keys

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by kingofthebrithins, Dec 14, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer

Doors with Keys/Chest with keys

Reasons it is helpful :

1. Only the person who made the chest/door is able to access it
    2. For Take The Halls The enemy would be forced to blow up the blocks covering the flag instead of just breaking in through the door.
    3. No one would be able to let the enemy get something,go in somewhere since they have no key to go in the door or chest.
    4. If chest breaks then everything in it vanishes so enemy wont get what they came for.
    5. If door breaks...too bad (lol)
    6. A door could also be placed on a siege shop or anything that could be used . This would prevent enemies from obtaining the siege :o
    (except thing such as : food,sponge,bomb,etc

To make it :

Door with key - Same stone door recipe and key is 5 gold( can be changed :/)
    Chest with key -10 stone for chest and 5 gold for key

I am still trying to think of more ways this could be helpful!

2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Doors already only open for your team. Adding keys are not needed. As for chests, you can already store items at bases in TTH, and crates in CTF.

3. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

A crate that only opens for the person who created it would be useful. If ever I'm trying to gather large quantities of gold, I'm always afraid someone will steal it if I put it the the hall.

4. Nivlac_13

Nivlac_13 Shopkeep Stealer

Chests sound like a great idea. Doors already do this, kinda. Doors with keys would probably be abused. Private chests though...

kingofthebrithins likes this.
  5. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer

Thats true that it could be abused.....
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 15, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2013 ---
    Do you think this could be useful(very useful)?

6. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

I really like this! The problem is your teammates are just going to kick you out of the game if you place it at a important place but I really like this and maybe on a building/roleplay server?

Mods: Rainbows