1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

bug placing blocks and changing selected blocks

Discussion in 'General Help' started by marceneiro, May 5, 2012.

1. marceneiro

marceneiro Catapult Fodder

I'm am an mac user and I'm having some extremely annoying bugs:
    Soldier: attacking sometimes randomly, this sometimes kill me, when I'm trying to defend from archers and it stop shielding to attack, this occurs randomly, sometimes I broke my team bridges.
    archer: wasting arrows and firing arrows before its maximum strength
    and for last... the unplayable
    BUILDER:
    #change the blocks I have selected randomly, that means everytime I try to build something I can't do it.
    #placing blocks randomly, that means, Im walking and I place a stone block or a SPIKE!!!, I try to destroy that blocks.
    sound bug: sound is buggy to

2. Garreth

Garreth Catapult Fodder

Well... we've never received so many issues at once. Do you have the newest build? Does the issues occure in single player or in multi? If in multi, does it happen on all servers you join, or just some particular?

3. marceneiro

well, I think this happen in every server, and even in single player, but the server I play the most, it occurs a LOT. newest build 371, this bug begin in this build, it was fine before 370.

4. Garreth

Garreth Catapult Fodder

Honestly, all your problems look like you have a hardware issue or some strange software problem. All of your problems are connected to random clicking or releasing the mouse buttons. Try to play using different mouse, and disable all other input devices (touchpad, graphic tablets etc.).

5. marceneiro

I dont think so, I even try to configure the controls changing left for right on the mouse. but it did'nt solve my pproblems, it still randomly does action 1 (hitting,placing blocks,firing arrows), and this bug happened after build 371

6. Bonez

Bonez Catapult Fodder

I got the exact same problem, random klicking. attacking, block changing. I tried a different mouse but no change. This problems occured since lets say 2 or 3 months, quite weird...

7. trouser

trouser Catapult Fodder

I've been getting the same problem, I can't even find what the keybinding is that changes the block selected..
    </br>--- merged: Jun 14, 2012 8:05 AM ---</br>
    So the fix for this is to simply play in windowed mode, frustrating since you can't easily go to the edges of the screen to look further ><

8. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

EXACTLY TO ME TO!!!
    im on mac to AND I HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBS!
    singleplayer and MP
    i also accidently ingnite kegs when i buy them without clicking!
    this friggin bug keeps getting me kicked

9. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

Please report at bugs.kag2d.com instead of starting an entire new thread.

10. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

That is reported. Ive been poking FLAB and MM with this stick for a while not but seems like they only noticed it recently.

https://bugs.kag2d.com/view.php?id=461

11. MCrypa

MCrypa Haxor

I know :P
    That post was meant like a "Remember till next time" type of thing.