1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

bloodwolf112

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by thebonesauce, Nov 18, 2012.

1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Server: Cirom's Custom Zombification

Infraction: Griefing and trolling

Time: 12:45pm Eastern

Evidence: I only have one snapshot, but Contrary and Cirom can both confirm this happened. Cirom said he saw everything.

[​IMG]

I'll PM Cirom to see if he can post any kind of server log from this incident.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Well no I can't actually confirm that it happened since you called me after the fact. But I can confirm that several people were complaining.

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Need stronger evidences.

4. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Well, Cirom said, "I saw everything," so I'm just waiting on him to see if he'll post server logs in this thread.

5. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Yeah, I have the server log. It's right here.

Note that that's the entire thing. Just CTRL + F to "I saw everything" to be a lot closer to the event, heh.

6. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

I cant confirm anything from the offence thebonesauce is reporting but i can say that he was insulting and annoying people on fw's war server. There were also claims that he griefed with kegs on fw's war server.