1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

An Australian Server

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Kovett, Aug 7, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Status: In creation.
    Name: Soulrealm's SIEGE Hydra Server
    Gamemode: Siege (Custom CTF)
    Gold: Yes
    Max Slots: 48
    Reserved Slots: 24
    Spectator Slots: 12
    Ping Limit: 340
    Ping Warnings: 100

Ranks (max no.): Name (points)
    Owner (1): soulrealm
    Deputy Owner (2): lavalord
    Overseers (3): none
    Admins (5): Antman, SARGRA13
    Organisers (10): kebabs44, Creille, Canadian98, Kater, CoD, Alistasia, -Tj-(test)
    VIPs: Ranking: To upgrade or obtain points you will need to join:https://forum.kag2d.com/social-forums/soulrealms-server.61/

SPECIAL FEATURES:
    Bombs cost 15
    Healing costs 2 coins per heart (instead of 4)

Ranks:
    How to be an Organiser? Or upgrade to Admin? Or even Overseer?
    Earn points then take an organiser/admin/overseer test and lesson. See below.

Can I get my rank upgraded? Yes you can!
    Points required for upgrading:
    6 points to Organiser
    12 points to Admin
    20 points to Overseer
    50 points to Deputy Owner

How do I earn points?
    Ranks require points. Points are awarded for donations and map making. Map points are described in the maps section. Donation points are 1 point per 1 AUD.

Maps need to be approved by myself. Once approved, you will earn the number of points that the map provides according to the description. Custom maps (not base on descriptions) will have their points determined by myself. Custom maps have a less chance of being approved.

Only Official Significant Australasian Clans get free VIP (EK, KSB, AIM, AOE, DLU, TA, RU5H). If you are very official and significant feel free to request for VIP for your clan.

Want VIP? Want to spectate, change teams of own free will, no vote kick and ping kick immunity?
    Simply earn one point.

A slow free way of earning points (daily points)
    The last way to earn points is to go on my server a lot. Each time you go on my server and play for at least 30 minutes, I can give you 0.2 points. You can get a max of 0.2 points per day. However, you will need to notify me in-game or on forums and make sure I reply: "Points recorded!"

Maps: All maps are copyrighted by the maker. You must have permission from the maker before you may use any of them. Upgrading however is allowed as long as you acknowledge the original map maker. Here's a link to a map making thread: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/maps/
    Name (Description) Number of maps on server. Map status. Points awarded per map.
    Valley (Tall edges. Low middle.) 1 map. Available. 3.
    Flat (Flat. With trees and resources.) 3 maps. 3 Available. 2.
    Plains (Flat. No grass, trees in the middle, fight for "wood"!) 1 map. Upgrade Available. 3.
    Mountain (Hill in the middle) 2 maps. 2 Available. 2.
    Four Islands (Floating) 1 map. Upgrade Available. 4.
    Underground (Trees at top of the map. Tall map.) 1 map. Upgrade Available. 3.
    Map with gap (A 13 block gap in the middle.) 1 map. Available. 2.
    Abandoned Kingdom (Prebuilt broken towers. Long map.) 1 map. Upgrade Available. 6.
    Obsidian (Stone under bedrock. Too much bedrock. Trees grow on bedrock.)1 map. Available. 5.
    The Heavens (Reaching for the sky) 1 map. Upgrade Available. 5.
    Your custom map (your choice) 10 maps. Available. Determined by me.
    Four Islands (by soulrealm): http://i50.tinypic.com/2m2desw.png
    Plains (by soulrealm): http://i46.tinypic.com/34ox3rt.png
    The Heavens (by soulrealm): http://i47.tinypic.com/35lupg3.png
    Underground (by soulrealm): http://i45.tinypic.com/2py6otw.png
    Abandoned Kingdom (by -Tj-): N/A
    Two Mountains (by Canadian98): N/A

2. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Good on you soul and lava :P
    Will be fun having 2 Aussie servers dedicated :D
    Hope we don't get to much greif on here :P

3. Okay:
    name = VIP
    users = too many
    roles =
    commands = help; list; players;
    features = join_full; join_reserved; kick_immunity ; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; pingkick_immunity; skip_votewait; spectator;
    name = Organiser
    users = kebabs44; Creille; Canadian98; Kater;
    roles =
    commands = freezeid; help; kick; kickhost; kickid; list; listbans; players; unfreezeid;
    features = admin_color; always_change_team; join_full; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; name_mouseover; pingkick_immunity; skip_votewait; spectator; view_collapses; kick_immunity;
    name = Admin
    users = Alistasia; Antman; SARGRA13;
    roles =
    commands = ban; banhost; banid; freezeid; help; kick; kickhost; kickid; list; listbans; players; unfreezeid;
    features = admin_color; always_change_team; join_full; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; name_mouseover; pingkick_immunity; skip_votewait; spectator; view_collapses; kick_immunity;
    name = Overseer
    users = lavalord
    roles = kagstaff
    commands = ban; banhost; banid; freezeid; help; kick; kickhid; kickhost; kickid; list; listbans; msg; nextmap; players; restartmap; swapid; unban; unbanhost; unfreezeid;
    features = admin_color; always_change_team; ban_immunity; join_full; kick_immunity; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; name_mouseover; pingkick_immunity; skip_votewait; spectator; view_collapses; view_console; view_rcon;
    name = Owner
    users = soulrealm;
    roles =
    commands = ALL;
    features = admin_color; always_change_team; ban_immunity; kick_immunity; join_full; join_reserved; kick_immunity; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; name_mouseover; pingkick_immunity; silent_rcon; skip_votewait; spectator; view_collapses; view_console; view_rcon;
    </br>--- merged: Aug 8, 2012 8:15 AM ---</br>
    Maybe... there's not that much difference, instead of banning, just freeze them noobs

4. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Ok, thanks. (I deleted that post before :P)

5. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Well i guess i will be the first to uplaod som in game pictures from your server!

THIS IS 100% Frankomasters builing no credit to me or anyone else.
    also he had to hold that pose for a while which left him exhausted.

screen-12-08-08-18-40-03.png screen-12-08-08-18-40-23.png screen-12-08-08-18-40-29.png screen-12-08-08-18-46-12.png screen-12-08-08-18-46-14.png screen-12-08-08-18-46-17.png screen-12-08-08-18-46-22.png screen-12-08-08-18-46-30.png

FG and Canadian98 like this.
  6. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Nicee, also Soul, could we get some custom maps?

7. FG

FG Fran Donator

attempt 2 was a failure: : D
    Screen shot 2012-08-08 at 6.58.46 PM.png Screen shot 2012-08-08 at 6.58.30 PM.png

8. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Yeah, the maps on Lava's server get real boring, I liked the old ones. Excited for new ones.

9. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Ok, I am going to learn how to make maps.

10. Creille

Creille Base Burner

haha i might get back into CTF map making :P

11. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Can I request RU5H VIP? We're older than KSB and EK and round about the same time as AIM. Aussie only
    Cheers :)

12. Creille

Creille Base Burner

Only in the player list :) not the 22 randoms :O :P

13. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Already done Soul :P, and don't you mean VIP Creille?

14. Come on guys! Shrink those posts!!! (merge or delete).

ALSO SERVER RANKING AND MAP MAKING INFO UPDATED (LARGE UPDATE)

EDIT: I'm going to widen Plains and Four Islands when I get home and also add a scruffy version of The Heavens.

15. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Could my clan DLU become VIPs? We are pretty large.

16. Done. DLU are VIPs. Also>>>>....wait for it...

UPDATE 12/08/12 (like ze numbers? :D), added the pngs of all the current maps (except for natural genned) into first post!

Also The Heavens and Underground were upgraded on Friday i think.

17. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Hurro soul, I have my map here, Its a modded version of my old map i made when i was nitecrawler3, I hope you guys like :)
    (Dont worry about the name, its been like that for ages).
    Turtle.
    Turtle.png

Just right click on my map, and click 'save as'. (If you dont know how to do it, which im sure you do :P)

Canadian98 likes this.
  18. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

I remember that map TJ, that was so fun to play on!

19. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Thanks man, it was pretty fun.

Soul, im not sure if this is like what you wanted for the Abandoned Kingdoms map, so i did it anyway, edit as you want.

AK.png

20. CoD

CoD Haxor

Wow, you're dedicated Soul. Good work.

Mods: jackitch