1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Linux Two bugs: Icons in game is not visible, fullscreen block get back to the desktop

Discussion in 'Archive' started by WilomanCZ, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WilomanCZ

WilomanCZ Catapult Fodder

Category: KAG Client and KAG Server
    Operating system: Linux - Kubuntu 14.04 Beta 1 and Kubuntu 12.04.3 LTS or Ubuntu 14.04 Beta 1 and Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS
    Build number: ### build 1057 / version 0.97 - and all before
    Description:
    - Next bug is on all Official servers and in SP - I cant see icons, more on screen shots.
    - If i play full screen i cant get back to the KDE desktop and if someone call me on Skype game will freeze and i cant off it and i cant get back to the KDE, only if i use CTRL+CLT+ESC to kill it. The same bug is on Unity/Gnome desktop.
    Steps to reproduce: Just start the game in full screen and join to server on Ubuntu/Kubuntu 12.04 or 14.04.
    Screenshots:
    The game step by step to connect to the server:
    snímek1.png
    snímek2.png
    No icons (too not icons in help after i on it with F1):
    snímek3.png
    snímek4.png
    snímek5.png
    My set resolution:
    snímek6.png

This bugs i don't had on Kubuntu 13.10 and Ubuntu 13.10 but i don't use this OS for now and don't be and maybe if i used this OS the game was work good but now don't.

All others Steam games what i have (21) don't have problems with non visible items or with resolution = bug must be in game not in my system. :)

Someone game maker please say here if you read this and working on fix it.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  2. mission

mission Catapult Fodder

I have exactly the same issue.
    Steam version / Ubuntu 14.04

+also the sound is reversed which is extremely annoying :(

3. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.