1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[CTF] Gold Rush 1.0

A New CTF map BASED around rushing to get to the center first.

1. Jedzored
    A CTF map made by yours truly.
    ALL FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold rush is a CTF Map Based around 2 points in the center of the map, the only places available to get gold.

I Have no screenshots of this, since i can't figure out how to host a KAG server in order to run the map. However, here is the PNG File. Enlarged, of course. I do apologize for the poor quality.
    [​IMG]
    The Dark Grey is Bedrock, Lighter grey is stone, the red and blue dots on either side are the spawn and flags, and those orange-red things in the middle are spikes.

I Would like to see this hosted on some servers. Then i can get some screenshots up and some feedback from people who have played it, and myself playing it. If you use it on your server, please message me, and i will find your server.

Have fun!