1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[CTF] Bird's lake 1.1

A beautiful map with realistic ore placement and smart ore distribution for the best gameplay

1. Asu
    EDIT : If you want to use my map, do so freely, but I'd like you to tell me it. I'd love to see my map in action, to know if I'd have some aspects to change. Thanks!
    EDIT 2 : If you wonder how did i get that much good reviews in few time - I've given the links to these guys on Skype - I didn't tell them to give me 5 stars and shout "DIS AWESUM!!!1!!!1!", I told them if they had any feedback and if they could make a review on the resource.

Bird's lake is a map with its realistic and beautiful landscapes.
    But I didn't think only about this : The map is designed to be equal for knights, builders and even archers which provides the funniest gameplay for everyone.
    Also, the resource placement is quite well designed : If you siege the enemy team, you easily can win as they won't have access to their biggest stone ore. Also, I hate tunneling. This is why I've made this map to improve it a lot, by making tunneling harder and easier to fight against, which needs higher skill for everyone.

See by yourself!

minimap.png
    scr1.png
    scr2.png
    scr3.png
    scr4.png
    scr5.png

Recent Updates

1. Design update

Recent Reviews

1. Shadowor
    Shadowor
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Good looking map, the idea is nice but that water with 4 shark is too much.
    1. Asu
      Author's Response
      It was volontary, it's to prevent from express flag rushing and to encourage people to use ships.
  2. Fernegulus
    Fernegulus
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I like this very much, especially the hole with a lake between two flag towers concept.
  3. Banzai
    Banzai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Great and balanced map :D
    Keep up the good work ! c: