1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bw 1v1 Archer Tournament (eu)

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by daskew87, Dec 3, 2014.

?

So who's going to win?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2015.
  1. Blue Tiger

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Elowan

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  3. Franek

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. Demosito

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. JaytleBee

JaytleBee Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

Maybe we could have @Blue_Tiger vs @demosito instead? It'd be a shame to end the tournament without a final match...

daskew87 likes this.
  2. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Maybe, but demosito has legitimately won all the way to the final. Blue_Tiger as good as he is, has lost twice. We will see what elowan does. I've been waiting and asking for the final for nearly a month.

3. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

i will try to convince him :)

daskew87 likes this.
  4. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

How about Naoki then?

daskew87 likes this.
  5. Snake19

Snake19 RIP Staff Alumni Donator
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Not Daskew you can't stop to organizing tournaments! >_<
    You do not need to blame you ! That's not your fault. We know very well that you did everything for organized us awesome matches the one as the other.

You are honestly one of the best Kag tournament organizer!
    You proposes fabulous content with videos that you make the effort to registered and you make funny montage as extraordinary.
    Come on man !
    You make for us post well prepared and you post your commentary in a way that very few people would arrive to do.

Not Daskew you can not stop for the moment your tournaments. Without them, who would propose entertaining content every week?
    Without your tournaments this game would seem dead.

And besides if you stop to organize your tournament, which will handle the tournament that i wanted to proposed you? : P
    A 2vs2 (2 Knights Vs 2 Knights ) or (1 Knight, 1 Archer Vs 1 Knight, 1 Archer )

Go Daskew, pull yourself together! we all counting on you! :)

damn i'm a fucking coach :')

Tern, Biurza, blackjoker77777 and 3 others like this.
  6. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

Weldone to Demosito for winning the Bw 1v1 Archer Tournament!

Very disapointed it had to end like this.

@demosito is your winner!

If I am to ever do a contest here again, I will be much sooner to kick people out for not showing interest even after they've joined and played a match or 2. Trying very hard to get players who don't really want to compete anymore to fight was a big mistake - even though I made a success of it a few times. The problem is, if you try very hard and actually get them to fight, if they win you are setting yourself up for a problem later on when they have to fight again. I have learned this and I understand that contests in a computer game community have to be run a lot more smoothly than this and with more certainty about action in regards to players who aren't trying the hardest to arrange dates with you. Much respect to the failed contests in KAG, this is very hard to do and it's not a good idea to try and force loads of effort to get people to fight - just kick 'em next time, lol. Nip it in the bud or you will drive yourself insane later on.

Blue_Tiger and Redshadow6 like this.
  7. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I challenge dempsito to a duel

blackjoker77777 and Blue_Tiger like this.
  8. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

Great tournament, sad it came to such an anticlimactic end - but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Although, after Daskowl was too pussy to enter the tournament himself, we finally got him to have a match. Here it is:

Redshadow6, Bint and Snake19 like this.