1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Rocket League

Discussion in 'Other games' started by PanduhsFTW, Jul 16, 2015.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. PanduhsFTW

PanduhsFTW Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

Rocket League is the successor of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. It's essentially soccer with cars. Don't be fooled by how simple it sounds; it can get incredibly complex.

It's currently out on PC and PS4, and what's even cooler is that it's free on PSN this month, and there's cross-platform capability. Even if you don't intend to play it right away, if you have a PS4, go add it to your library now!

If you're skeptical about how in-depth soccer with cars can get, go check out one of the top streamers on Twitch. They pull of some crazy stuff.

Enjoy!

2. I've seen this around. I may pick it up if I can find some people to play with.

3. PanduhsFTW

Bas, Cowboy Dan, Clev, and I all have it. Let me know if you decide to snag it and we can play some!

Chukka likes this.
  4. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Brings me back to my FIFA days when I went to a friends house to play on their PS2. I'm up for playing multiplayer with you guys!

Chukka and PanduhsFTW like this.
  5. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

If someone have ps4 and this game, pls gimme your username of PSN so we can play together c:

6. PanduhsFTW

There's cross-platform multiplayer also, but I don't think there is a way to queue with eachother. ::(:

Adrianza likes this.
  7. Adrianza

Adrianza Shark Slayer
    1. Zen Laboratories

::(:

8. heX_

heX_ Bison Rider

THERE'S A SEQUEL TO SUPERSONIC ACROBATIC ROCKET-POWERED BATTLE CARS???

I played the shit out of that game on PS3, awesome game! Oh man some of these goals... I probably have some replays laying around somewhere.

Simple but awesome concept, but very intricate once you get gud. Can highly recommend, will give you endless hours of fun gameplay.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 28, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 21, 2015 ---
    Just heard i'm gonna get Rocket League for free :)

there's a promo on Steam right now where you get giftable copies of Rocket League and portal 2 if you buy a steam controller (I preordered one the moment they announced it) or steam link.

PanduhsFTW likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi