1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

RougeCupcake

Discussion in 'Archive' started by RogueCupcake, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

• How often do you play? Almost everyday.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? Don't know if is well known but all of Shadreki's servers and on Brindobob's server, I think it was him anyway.
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner? On Shadreki's servers no I had to apply and prove myself. On my Brindobob's it was because we were friends.
      • How long were you admin? On Shadreki's the whole time until it got shut down and he was banned or whatever happened to him. On my Brindobob's the whole time it was up.
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why? No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people? No, maybe if I asked. Probably not. Maybe, not sure.
      • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I should get admin because the AUS Official servers are up and I am Aus so I can go on there and I am regularly on. I am kind of experienced at admin but I will probably need some remembering and help and I also and fair and I really enjoy it.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Don't know if it was Brindobob's server, I will ask around and see who it was and I will edit if I find out. That's all I think.

2. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I can vouch.

+1

Edit:

Just an update, RC is now a member of the exclusive team dia-gurren. Anyone in that group has an impeccable sense of fashion and deserves admin.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    101i likes this.
  3. Definite +1.

4. CookieKiller

CookieKiller Ballista Bolt Thrower

Think this guy would make a great admin +1

Last edited: Apr 19, 2014
  5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Any more votes? Anyone from higher forum ranks?

7. RogueCupcake

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yeh, RC's a decent enough person in my experience. I've never seen him in an admin or mod position, so I can't comment there; but personality/attitude-wise I've never seen anything from RC that would make me question his potential as a server admin.

9. Has been consistently active for a while now and is generally a pretty rad dude.

+1

101i likes this.
  10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'd personally have to say -1

Every experience I ever had with him was bad and annoying as hell. That or it was a person who could spell rogue right and I just happened to miss read their name and are confusing them with this person.

MadDog and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  11. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

I dont know if I can vouch or not, but Rouge. do you know some commands? do you have admin experience? All this is very important, Also just a tiny tip, i'd recommend spacing out the questions and answers.

Also, I am very active and I rarely see you on the Australian servers, so i guess thats saying a lot?

101i likes this.
  12. RogueCupcake

It is holidays so I have been busy, I find I go on more when school is on because in holidays I have people over a lot.
    I have some experience, but I would need some help, I guess that could make it a bit more annoying for everyone.

BeasterDenBeast and Konfitur like this.
  13. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

I have the a similar experience to @Yantex, I remember very little about you beside you being in AUSS and it makes it rather hard to judge you.
    When did you first start playing KAG?
    Also, 'AUS' is no what you are, you silly KIWI! <3

Yantex likes this.
  14. Yantex

Yantex :^)) Donator
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Sorry rouge, you seem like a cool guy and all, but im going to give you a -1
    Im not here to judge you and my intention here is not to judge you so ..

15. RogueCupcake

I started early 2012 I think, I can't remember exactly.

16. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

-1, I'd say there's a lack of experience, and maturity for him to be admin on Official Servers.

Yantex likes this.
  17. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Denied. Try to get more admin experience before you apply again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.