1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

My Connection is Terrible

Discussion in 'General Help' started by loganw45, Apr 6, 2014.

1. loganw45

loganw45 Catapult Fodder

Most of the time I play on KAG now my connection/ping seems to be terrible. If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated because being ping banned everyday is getting pretty annoying.

2. That's not really a thing we can help you with - it's generally an issue on your side. If someone else in your house is using the internet, especially if you are on wireless, then you'll probably have massive pingspikes.

3. loganw45

loganw45 Catapult Fodder

Well that would probably answer it. I play KAG on my laptop and multiple people are always on the internet.

4. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

I get a fluttery ping often. I don't know what THAT could be...

5. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Try to play on servers which is hosted in your country for an example is your in Australia, play on the Australian servers etc.

Also if you keep getting ping banned ask the admins of the servers you play on to give you ping ban immunity

6. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

I rarely get ping-banned. Rarely meaning: Twice. I just find that my ping sometimes jumps around at 33-66-133.