1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

"Peace-Lovers" [Server admins take notice!]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingXandercosm, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

Play a different game if you want peace, sir.

2. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

'King Arthur's Gold' is the title. Where does that immediately force the concept of violent war crimes into your mind? Which phrase provides an excuse to forcefully procure the blood of innocents?

If anything, it is an allusion to medieval banking, not war. If you want war, go play a different game, like Warframe, or World of Warcraft, maybe even Total War. Don't bring your filthy murderous ideals to our delicate front doors and tramp gore across our freshly cleaned carpet of ethical acceptability, thank you very much.

3. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

And at the same time this thread is still useless. No shock.

Vampire likes this.
  4. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

i may be a jew who loves his shekels as good as any other goy, but the only thing i can think of with KAG is water arrows, water bombs, waterbombing arcrave, and killing geti.

5. voper45

voper45 Arsonist
    1. Zen Laboratories

Useless?
    bah, idk about anyone else but I find some fine entertainment in this convo.

6. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

This Thread is pointless :kamina:

7. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wanna know what I think...?

"'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A nation of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!"
    —Steven Armstrong

Das rite, bringing in a Metal Gear Solid quote. :smug:

Also, this thread is as pointless as a wooden sword made by a little boy who also managed to make a suit of armor out of Cardboard and aluminum foil, just so he could play Knights with his friends. A cute story, but sometimes ends with someone getting hurt.

8. KingXandercosm

Yay for anarchy!

Sirpixelot likes this.
  9. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Riot or Die!

10. KingXandercosm

Yup.

By the way, I'm amazed that Hella is a mod if it doesn't play the game the way it was meant to be played. I saw Hella on a server and all it said was:

"Peace! Peace peace peac peeeeec peace11-!!!!!!1!1!1!!!1111!!!"

What a sad existence...

11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

That's over-exageration. I never use those emotes except in an emergency.

101i, Yagger and Kazaco97 like this.
  12. boldtemplebot

boldtemplebot Catapult Fodder

We have been banning like hot cakes here :)

Love to see you being an admin!

13. KingXandercosm

Oh! I do get such pleasure from watching an admin annihilating the unworthy!

14. UnnamedPlayer

UnnamedPlayer Arsenist Administrator Global Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

15. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

I'm just gonna lock this thread cause it's shit and it's been alive longer than it should have.

Duplolas and Gurin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.