1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

>{ROLEPLAY}<

Discussion in 'Spamcan' started by Monsteri, Feb 28, 2012.

1. feet

feet Bison Rider

(And that's what I mean by higher classes)
    We walked back to the door I passed. It lead to a stone stairwell. I assumed that our guide's leader would have an office, or room at the higher levels. We continued to climb. Eventually it lead to a hardwood door, engraved with intricate detail.
    'We are here,' the guide informed us.
    Maybe now I'll get some answers.

2. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

By now I guess we must be under ground, this must be how they stay warm this far up the mountain.
    The guide tells us to stay and wait as he enters into the room. 8 minutes later he opens the door and says "She will see you now".

3. feet

feet Bison Rider

It was surprisingly warm inside, a vast contrast to above. The walls were stone with lanterns at intervals, the floors wood. A fur rug covered part of it. There was a single bookcase, with a pine desk situated in front of it. There was a door, most likely leading to the leader's quarters. The dwellers of this place must live comfortably, I concluded. However, the most shocking part would have to be the leader.

4. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(I've plotted it out, your her older sister. :D)

She was young, very young. Younger than the girl that was with me. Too young to lead in my opinion. She was siting on a couch eating a meat pie. She was no older than 10.
    The guide was no standing beside the door quietly.
    "So sister, you have escaped" she said.

(You can do the rest of the conversation, try to include her telling you your name and such)

5. feet

feet Bison Rider

'Sister,' I repeat for the millionth time. 'She's my sister.'
    'Yes, that's what I recall her saying,' Barnan replied dryly, obviously sick of my rants.
    'She's my sister.'
    We were climbing the stairs up to the surface after the awkard-for-Barnan conversation that went something like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Sister.' I raise my eyebrows in disbelief. 'You're my sister.'
    'Yes, I think that's what I said. Why, don't you remember me?' She places the meat pie on her desk.
    'Uh, yeah. That sums up this situation quite nicely, don't you think?'
    Now it was her turn to raise her eyebrows up in disbelief. She muttered something under her breath that sounded something like 'Deshi vuu,' though I'm certain that's not what she said.
    'Yes?'
    'Don't worry.' She waved her hand in a gesture to dismiss the subject. Even though she's not even a tween, she's becoming quite the brat.
    She walked over the the bookcase and pulled something out. It was a flimsy sheet of parchment, which she showed to me.
    It was a sketch of a group of people, labled 'Spiritual Purification- 2nd Year Recruits.' She pointed to a specific person.
    'That's you' she said
    'That's nice. Now, are you going to tell me my name?'
    'Nah, It's so fun leaving my sister in a cliffhanger.' She giggled. 'Oh, you can keep this,' handing the sheet to me.
    I was furious as she did that wave handish, dismissive gesture to me, which I completely ignored.
    'Are you going to tell me why I was stuck in that tiny, defucnt room of yours? Or at least your name?'
    She sighed.
    'Fine. Technically, you're meant to be in charge of this joint. I just rule when you're at scouts.' She pointed at the sheet. 'I wasn't happy when I found out that you come home for a two week holiday every two years so I left you in the room. You stay at wherever you go learn you see. Oh, and my name is Crane, as in, you know..' She begun miming the flapping of wings, and begun to talk to Barnan.
    I thought cranes were tall, slender birds, I thought spitefully, not stuck-up snobs who trap their relations in boxes.
    After Barnan finished talking to Crane, we left, and Crane finished her meat pie.

(EDITED 4 YOU Dylan)

6. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

(PLOT TWIST! Sorry had to say that. Why was ??? kept locked up in ??? by her own sister/arrogant brat?)

7. feet

feet Bison Rider

(Ummmmm...)

8. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

(roflthisstoryisstupppid) can i join in?

-What is your characters name? Daforl
    -What is your loyalty? (humans/zombies/neutral) nuetral atm
    -What is your backstory?
    I lived on the outskirts of the country, my city was one of the first to fall. Me and my family managed to escape through the underground tunnel, but after many days of walking, we forgot about the ditch into nothingness, which my family fell into, Me having at food last, managed to survive, but collapsed on the ground. Several days later X saved me. I have been roaming and trying to stay out of trouble for a while(however long it has been) now......

X=neutral character, anyone can volunteer for x :D

9. Zuke

Zuke Shopkeep Stealer

(roflthisstoryisstupppid) Can i Join In the Story Too ?:p
    What is your characters name? Zuke
    -What is your loyalty? (humans/zombies/neutral) Human (Female)
    -What is your backstory?
    One day , i Going to Camping with my Family . In Night , We got Zombie Attack and i am the Last Survivor in My Family . i was escaped . i found a Bag in a Wood House . Inside had some Tool (Arrow And Bow). I took it and Keep Found a Place i Could Stay .
    i Traveled someday i Saw a Guy and i follow him .............

10. feet

feet Bison Rider

Stalker much :D

11. Zuke

Zuke Shopkeep Stealer

"Zuke" Want to Know Who is it:p

12. feet

feet Bison Rider

(Don't ruin the surprise! Join in for now Zuke and superblackcat, this is getting kinda deadish. If Monsteri doesn't want you, we can just kill you or make you NPC, though I doubt that will happen. Also, you don't go (roflthisstoryisstupppid) if you want to say something out of character, you put what you're writing in brackets. I'm gonna post again...)

On the way out there was some sort of graveyard. There I saw that I was part of the Havensong family, and the women of my family tended to be named after birds, and the males named after wild dogs and cats. At least that is a clue to what my name is, I thought bitterly, but at least it's something.

13. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

(Dayum I wrote a long post yesterday but then closed the wrong browser open, without posting. I'm an idiot :QQ: When I get to the desktop I will try to write something again.)

ParaLogia likes this.
  14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

As we walk outside I take my cloak off and give it to the girl. I walk over to where I left my horse and put her in the saddle. We start to walk back down to the path leading the horse back down the road. I see some people in the distance and squint through the snow. MORE ZOMBIES!!! All the way up here. And they were heading in our direction. I get up on the horse and ride as fast as I can down the path without breaking the horses leg. I draw my sword in my right hand and hold the reigns in my right. The path's wide enough for us to maneuver around them and because they're slow they don't react fast enough. By the time we were past them all there were about 6 dead ones on the ground, most without their head, and the rest were starting to run after us as fast as they could. They definitely couldn't outrun the horse though.

"What about my sister and all of those people!" the girl yelled "And what are those things!"

"I'm pretty sure they can defend themselves, and if not than it's too late for them anyway." I reply calmly.

"Answer my question! What about those things!"

I sigh and say "They are dead, all you need to know is that they will kill yo without a thought if you get too close, and they have pretty much taken over the world"

She has tears in her eyes now and I think how sad it is for her to find out that the world is so dangerous.

We get to the path down the mountain and I look to the right, the way I was going, and see a whole line of zombies as far as I can see. Hoping that they didn't see me I turn left down the mountain. Back the way I came.

(IT LIVES!!!)
    </br>--- merged: Apr 29, 2012 9:55 AM ---</br>
    (:huh?: I would've preferred a reply rather than a like Monsteri.)

Monsteri likes this.
  15. dylanduran

(Finally! Sorry i took so long to come back, for some reason I've been unable to log on for the past week and a bit -.- Anyways, on with the tale :D (Also, what's with this Zuke guy? He seems slightly......strange, if he's reading this message, I am deeply sorry, but that's how you came across))
    I open my eyes, sunlight blinding me for a few seconds, shaking me from my deep slumber. I struggle for a moment, feeling as though I had been asleep for weeks (which I effectively have :/) trying to remember where I am. But then I sit up, and look around, seeing the grim faces of Baldulf and Cavall. And then I remember. A feeling of despair washes over me, we have failed, failed to stop the undead purging the land of all civilised life, failed to save the innocent people. I was never one for human company, but I doubt a world filled with only rotting, shambling corpses is a good one.

"Oh good, the mighty herbalist awakes!" I see Baldulf glaring at me with something resembling disgust.

"Look where we are now, eh? We can't kill this necromancer, or whatever the hell he is, nearly everything has been infested with these abominations, and the King is probably dead by now! And what good are you? You can't fight, you can't defend yourself, and for a 'fabled' herbalist, you can't even cure this plague!"

I bite back a retort, understanding that not only his world has gone to hell, but he has faiiled the King, who he swore to protect. But for once..... he's right. How can we win against such impossible odds?

"This is it, isn't it?" I startle at hearing Cavall's voice, he was never one to talk since Gareth died

"I think so my friend, I think so" Baldulf says, squeezing Cavall's shoulder as he walked past

"Well, I say we go down fighting. I reckon we ought to give killing this.....magician a shot. At the very best, we cure this land of the plague that has befallen us, and become heroes."

"And at the very worst?" I mutter darkly

"We go down fighting, dying to try and free this land! Hell, we haven't exactly got anything to lose, have we? Now, how about we go teach this trickster the feeling of pain? He already embraces death, but let's give him a first hand account of it. Who's with me?"

"No...." I murmur

"Aye!" Baldulf shouts, a purpose to his life reborn once again

"Objection overruled, now, let's find this sorceror, and end this!"

And so we set off, on another suicidal quest, to kill a godlike sorceror.....terrific

16. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

(Huuurrrrrrr. Well hi. Sorry about the long break from me. A levels are trying to be failed, and such. I'm afraid there are likely to be periods in the near future where I don't answer for a while; if that happens, Dylan, then feel free to use my character as you feel fit if I don't answer within, say, a day or so? That way, you can continue the story even if I don't have the time to post.)

The only real option, at this time, is to find at least some semblance of civilization. Our armour and weapons, are, to be honest, utter shite, and the whoresons we're fighting don't seem to care. I guess that's kind of fair, but they could at least be nice fellows and give us some things! It's likely that Cavall will know where some people may have hidden.

I hope Shax isn't too offended by my outbursts, it's just I shouldn't really be here. I should have died, with my wife, with my family! Those goddamn... things. It's not that Shax is useless, he just doesn't use his potential. We need him to fight, and I know he can't, so he'll just have to do whatever he can. He's got a big brain, probably better than mine judging by those scholar's shoulders he's got.

I'm not a bloody leader. I'm a soldier. I fight battles, why should I be in charge now?

I trudged along, again aside the rest of the group. I glanced at Shax, wondering what he was thinking...

17. dylanduran

(Shax's thoughts:..... hehehe, pony p**n is so much fun....wait......GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! Ahem, anyways, good luck with your A levels Hella :D)

Cavall is leading the way, which makes a nice change from following the brutish, and slightly dim Baldulf. Now we're just following a slightly dim, suicidal man instead. Oh the horror. Cavall says that he knows a safe place, a relatively small city that may have escaped the abominations, simply because of its natural barriers of the forests and the mountains. Personally, I don't have much hope, but hell, do any of us? We are quite literally marching (or in Shax's case, stumbling) to our deaths, and you know what? For some strange reason, I don't care! Cavall's suicidal tendencies must be catching on to me, next time I get a chance to bathe, I will disinfect myself of said tendencies immediately. Sadly though, I have to be content with trudging to the west, in the hope that we might better equip ourselves, and maybe gather some followers to help take this sorceror down. Hell, we're screwed without an army to follow us, even if they are only fodder for the undead...

18. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(I'm waiting for Feet to respond to my post)

19. feet

feet Bison Rider

I was scared. And angry.
    She was my sister, and I wanted to go back, even though she can be such a snob sometimes. And that he replied so calmly, it made me want to scream. I bit my lip, hoping the pain would distract me from the task of producing tears. It failed. My only relative that I know of could be in grave danger, and all I can do is sit on this horse like a sack of potataoes, and hope I manage to stay on, knowing the alternative could be the last thing I do. This man is risking his life, and I can't do anything.

Back at the Temple
    This is interesting, Crane thought to herself, She really has lost her memory. Arkaium Justicar wasn't lieing. He would be interested in knowing this, that she has woken up and he is right.
    Crane made a mental note to send someone to inform him. Most likely Wolf, the one who brought them to my office. He was brave, resourceful and most importantly, he could deliver the message.
    Just then, he bursted in. By the look on his face, she guessed what it was.
    'Zombies,' he panted, 'They have been spotted.'
    Crane knew that there was a huge chance that they would not surrive.This is a place of worship, not of war. She took out a bird, a raven. That was her mother's name. She hastly wrote a note and attached it to the bird's leg. It knows the way, Justicar will get the message, if he's still alive. It's been ages since she's heard from him. All she could do is hope and survive to get a response. If there will be one.
    </br>--- merged: May 1, 2012 7:00 AM ---</br>
    (I was typing when you posted that :) )

20. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

(LOL, maybe later on in the story we might bump into them. Just for another twist. ;))

When the hill got steeper I got off of my horse and walked it with the girl still on it, otherwise the horse could break it's leg.

I realize that I couldn't just keep on calling her "girl". So I asked "For the time being, until we find out what your name is, what would you like me to call you?"