1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP] "Plague of Love" Fan Art

Discussion in 'Art' started by ArtemNaumov, Jul 25, 2012.

?

So, what?

1. Just finish it… NOW!

83.3%
  2. It's alright! Just go for it!

16.7%
  3. Meh…

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ArtemNaumov

ArtemNaumov Builder Stabber

I'm not sure where this thread should be, so, I'm sorry if it's in a wrong place.
    EDIT: I just found out where it should be. Can anyone move it to art category? Thanks. :heart:
    …and I'm sorry… :(

What do you think about that sketch so far? Should I fix anything before start an actual drawing? Maybe you have some ideas that I could add to background or anything else? Shoot.

[​IMG]
    To take a closer look and fit it in your browser window, click that link.​

Contrary and thegoodone like this.
  2. thegoodone

thegoodone Tree Planter

Firstly,what do you want to do? Would it be texture pack or just fan art picture?
    However, nice work,well done.

3. ArtemNaumov

Just fan art picture, thanks. I was thinking about redrawing all game graphics two days ago, but I can't choose a design for it, so I'll think of something later and will create a thread with some examples. If people will like it, I'll give it a go.

4. thegoodone

thegoodone Tree Planter

I like this picture and your style of drawing man;will wait for more master pieces from you.

5. ArtemNaumov